Monday, May 14, 2007

Repost of Pizza Recipe for fabgrandma

Hey! I hear that you are experimenting with pizza - the ultimate in fast food. One of the items that I miss most being gluten free.

This is my stand by pizza recipe - so easy and fast. My daughters like this one better than the gluten-filled one. This one is thin crust, crispy on the outside and slightly chewy texture in the inside. I love it!

Enjoy!

The easiest and tastiest GF pizza dough recipe.

WARNING: not modified for your other allergies, Lynn, sorry!

1/4 cup milk
2 large eggs
1/3 cup cornstarch
2/3 cup rice flour
1/4 tsp xanthan gum
1 tsp salt
1/4 cup melted butter

Beat eggs and milk together. Add the other ingredients, minus the butter. Mix well, THEN add butter.
Spread on greased pizza pan (biggie) that has been sprinkled with cornmeal. Leave a thicker crust on edges.
Spread on your sauce, toppings and *cheese*. Often I eat this with pesto, chicken, peppers and goat cheese. YUM. So west coast though.
Bake in 350 oven for 20-25 minutes. Under broiler for last 5.

Piece (of pizza) out to you too Lynn.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Meesh, thank you so much for thinking of me, and posting "just for me". I will certainly try this out as soon as I have all the ingredients assembled in one place for another pizza.

xoxox