Monday, May 21, 2007

The best product on the market (imo)

The FAMOUS product. You can make cookies, waffles, pancakes, muffins, and it substitutes straight across in traditional recipes.
Turkey bacon....just because you are Celiac you should not deprive oneself! Everything tastes better with bacon....yummy.
Light, fluffy, loaded with flax seed pancakes. With real butter and Lundburg farms Brown Rice syrup. So delicious. I am in heaven readers!

The first year of being diagnosed with Celiac I bought about every kind of gf-flour that there was. Brown rice, chick-pea, white rice, tapioca, potato starch, .......and attempted many a concoction to create my own mixes. No avail. I was cautious to purchase any "already made" flours as not only are they pricy, but I thought they would be akin to buying cheese slices versus block cheese. Full of preservatives, convenience, and what if they are gross too? Then I am out $7 for a package of flour. Then I fell in love with Pamela's. It is AWESOME. So versatile, so tasty, and best of all, so convenient....all the things a Celiac looks for!

Now, what to do with all the flours in my pantry? Any ideas what I can do with chick pea flour?

1 comment:

Karen said...

I completely agree with Pamela's. It is better than anything I have ever come up with, and easier too!